Let’s Party like it’s 2012

by Epic Mom on April 12, 2012

Hi party people, and welcome to: The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom.

Come on in, have a drink and mingle around the posts on this site.  I have some great pages for you to check out!  If you’re into fashion then my fashionista page will be perfect for you.  If travel floats your boat (lol), then come on over to my travel pages to have an epic adventure with me.  To see some more pictures of my little family, check out the video below.

Every great party has games, so let’s have some fun as you do a quick quiz to discover your love language.  Oh, and let’s have a quick tour around my site.  This is my family – I love them to the moon and back.  This is me having a blast vlogging.  This is me candidly sharing my experiences raising interracial children.  Oh, and check out my thoughts on education and my rumination on blogging!

But I’ve been chatting up a storm. C’mon and dish about what’s up with you, make small talk with me and the other guests by leaving some comments, and if you’d like to subscribe, then please click here.  Also, don’t forget to pop on over and hang out with me on Facebook, Twitter and Pintrest.

It’s been so much fun hanging out with you and partying like it’s 2012!

Thanks so much for stopping by y’all.  It was very nice to meet you!

Cheers,

From Char a.k.a Epic Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sharing is caring...Email this to someonePin on PinterestShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on StumbleUpon

{ 60 comments… read them below or add one }

blogger broadcast April 25, 2012 at 3:55 pm

what a great looking family. thanks for linking up with BloggerBroadcast.

Epic Mom April 25, 2012 at 5:47 pm

Thanks Amanda, you’re so sweet to say that! :)

Jennifer April 22, 2012 at 8:24 am

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I hope you have a great week!

Epic Mom April 22, 2012 at 2:49 pm

You’re welcome Jennifer! :)

Drink Your Greens and Minerals! April 20, 2012 at 11:43 am

Hey Char! How are you doing? Thank you for hosting the hop. I’m hosting the “Getting To Know You” blog hop at http://www.drinkyourgreensandminerals.com/2012/03/getting-to-know-you-blog-hop-1.html. Please join in.

Epic Mom April 20, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Thanks for the invitation Sherlinda!

Keeping Up-To-Date April 20, 2012 at 11:11 am

Hi Char! Thank you for always hosting a wonderful blog hop. The photos are absolutely beautiful. Have a blessed weekend. :D

Epic Mom April 20, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Thank you hon, that’s very sweet! :)

Rachel @ Jazz It Up April 20, 2012 at 8:29 am

A blog party…what a fabulous idea! And I am so glad I found your blog…it is fantastic. Your family is adorable and girl, you are GORGEOUS! I am excited to follow your adventures.

I started a blog that chronicles my opening a boutique. It is fashion centered and I love to have other women;s opinions and advice. Please feel free to check it out, and I’d love for you to join in on the fun! http://jazzitupbyrachel.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

Epic Mom April 20, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Thanks Rachel! I’m popping over to check out your site right now! :)

Jenn April 19, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Oh, Char, what LOVELY pictures!! Your family is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I couldn’t help but grin when I saw your smiling faces…you look so wonderfully happy. I hope your life is truly as wonderful as it looks in all your photos…you deserve all the joy and happiness there is!
Smiles,
Jenn @Misadventures in Motherhood
P.S. Blog hop going on over at my site! Pop over and link up! :-)

Epic Mom April 20, 2012 at 12:37 am

Hey Jenn!!! Long time to ‘see’! Things are great over here, we’re getting geared up for camping and the cottage this summer. The ‘babies’ are doing well and Brie will start school in September. I think I might be that mom who bawls her eyes out on the first day but for now I’ll continue to fool myself that I’ll be able to hold it together. How’s your family doing? I’ve got to pop over and read what antics your little guy has been up to.
Hugs,
Char

April April 19, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Thanks for stopping by my blog for the UBP! I love your fashion section.

Epic Mom April 20, 2012 at 12:53 am

It was my pleasure April! Thanks for the fashion section luv girlfriend! :)

Terra Heck April 18, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Good afternoon! Stopping by from UBP. You have a very lovely family. Someday, I’ll get up the nerve to get into vlogging.

Epic Mom April 18, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Thanks Terra! Trust me hon, vlogging is way easier than it seems! Check back next week for my top five vlogging tips post, it might be helpful!

Kim April 17, 2012 at 4:05 pm

I really love your blog! Your family is absolutely beautiful. I’m visiting from UBP12 and am now following you on twitter, fb, g+ and pinterest :) Have a beautiful day!

Epic Mom April 18, 2012 at 12:37 am

Thanks a bunch Kim!!! I’m now following you on all of those sites too. Hope you have a great week hopping at the UBP2012! :)

Amee of MadameDeals April 16, 2012 at 11:14 pm

I am here as part of the Ultimate Blog Party please come and join our FREE blogger event. We are giving away a Kate Spade Pursehttp://madamedeals.com/ freebloggereventkate/… or come and win an ipad3 http://www.madamedeals.com/contests

Epic Mom April 17, 2012 at 12:11 am

Thanks for the heads up Amee!

Julie Arduini April 16, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Char,
What a gorgeous family you have, yourself included! I also found and followed you on Pinterest and your Facebook page. I’m so glad we got to connect through #UBP12. Thank you for visiting my site and leaving a great comment!

Epic Mom April 16, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Awww, you’re so sweet Julie! I’m now following you Pintrest and liking you on Facebook too hon! Btw, I’m surprised you don’t have a yummy chocolate board on Pintrest? You gotta rectify that hon (lol)! :)

Cherry April 16, 2012 at 10:55 am

Thanks for visiting me through UBP12 – and glad it brought me here! You have a beautiful family! You asked which was my favorite city to visit in Italy – we loved every city we were at, but our two favorite were Venice, and also Manarola (one of the five Cinque Terra towns on the coast). And yes, we did get to see the Vatican while in Rome. It was such a wonderful trip!!

Epic Mom April 16, 2012 at 11:50 am

Your trip sounds like it was awesome Cherry! We toured through most of Italy but didn’t visit the Cinque Terra towns. We’re looking forward to going back with the kids when they get a bit older so I’ll have to add those towns to the list! Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Jen Ferguson April 16, 2012 at 10:15 am

What an amazing family you have — so beautiful! You did a great job on that video!

Epic Mom April 16, 2012 at 11:51 am

Thanks Jen! I was doing an iMovie video when I realized I needed more lessons to make it look shiny so I whipped up this one instead!

Nellie April 16, 2012 at 8:47 am

Hi There! So nice to meet you. You have a seriously beautiful family!! I have interracial children as well :) Looking forward to learning more about you I am now subscribed :)

Epic Mom April 16, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Nice to meet you too Nellie! I’m going to pop over to your blog to say hi! :)

Cher@Mom and More April 15, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Beautiful family!

Nice to meet you!
Thanks for visiting me at Mom and More for the Ultimate Blog Party 2012!

Epic Mom April 16, 2012 at 8:48 am

Thanks Cher! It’s lovely to meet you too! :)

Debra@FitandFab365 April 15, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Hi Char, your children are beautiful. Love the video. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Epic Mom April 15, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Thanks Debra! I hope you have a fantastic week!

pamela ponder April 14, 2012 at 10:03 pm

you have a beautiful family!!! stopping by from UBP2012!!! so nice to meet you I am subscribing so I can keep up with whats going on around here :-) Happy Partying!!!
stop by if you get the chance..

Epic Mom April 15, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Thanks Pamela! It great to have you stop by to visit me. I’m popping over to say ‘hi’ to you!

JDaniel4's Mom April 14, 2012 at 4:12 pm

What a beautiful family you have! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

Epic Mom April 15, 2012 at 10:41 pm

It was my pleasure to visit your blog!

Melissa April 13, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Thanks so much for stopping by Sippy Cup Mom! Your family is so gorgeous! I’m so glad to have found our blog, can’t wait to check out all your travel posts!

Epic Mom April 14, 2012 at 12:45 am

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me Melissa! I’d love to hear your travel stories too! :)

Marianna April 13, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Stopping by for the UBP. Thanks for visiting me as well! I have to say, your family is absolutely gorgeous.

Epic Mom April 14, 2012 at 12:46 am

Awww, thanks Marianna! I think so too but I’m totally biased! lol :)

Mandi April 13, 2012 at 3:23 pm

You have such a beautiful family! I just subscribed to your blog. Can’t wait to get to know ya!

Epic Mom April 14, 2012 at 1:05 am

That’s great Mandi! I just subscribed to your blog too! :)

Cascia Talbert (The Healthy Moms Magazine) April 13, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Just dropping by from The Ultimate Blog Party I am looking forward to networking with you and getting to know you better! I hope you have the opportunity to visit our blog! http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2012/04/ultimate-blog-party-2012.html

Epic Mom April 14, 2012 at 1:06 am

Thanks for coming by Cascia! :)

Posh April 13, 2012 at 1:44 pm

You have a beautiful family!

Stopping by from UBP to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
POSH

Epic Mom April 14, 2012 at 1:37 am

Thanks Posh, I’m popping over to your site to say hi too!

Sara April 13, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Hi Char, thanks for stopping by my UBP12 post. What a beautiful family you have! Not sure where you are in Canada but I’m just across Lake Ontario in CNY. Can you believe I’ve never been across the border? One of these days…lol!

Epic Mom April 14, 2012 at 1:43 am

Hey Sara! Girl, you need to come across the border already (lol)! I’m in Toronto, and there’s lots to see and do here. It’s a pretty awesome city, but I’m totally biased! :)

Deanna - Mommygaga.com April 13, 2012 at 11:12 am

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by, your children are GORGEOUS! I can’t believe how straight your daughters hair is, I am mixed like your children and there is no way that my hair would ever look like hers! Too adorable :)

Enjoy the party!

Epic Mom April 14, 2012 at 1:30 am

Hey Deanna! Trust me, I am as shocked as you are (lol). She has her grandpa’s Dutch/Canadian hair. Before she was born, I bought all these books on how to take care of biracial hair and it turns out I didn’t need them for her. Thank goodness all that money did not go to waste, I’ve been using those books as a guide on to take care of her brother’s beautifully massive fro! :)

Juliana RW April 13, 2012 at 8:19 am

thanks for stopping by at my ubp post. lovely photos.

Epic Mom April 13, 2012 at 8:48 am

It was lovely to visit you there Juliana! :)

Diana @ Toronto Teacher Mom April 13, 2012 at 2:01 am

Hi Char! I have to say you have a beautiful family. Loved the slideshow and the photos are great, too! Cheers to a fellow Torontonian!

Toronto Teacher Mom – UBP

Epic Mom April 13, 2012 at 8:46 am

Thanks for stopping by for a visit Diana! :)

Lisa- The Domestic Life Stylist April 13, 2012 at 12:49 am

Still have not been to Canada Char. But, i love chai tea latte! Hopping over from the blog party.

Epic Mom April 13, 2012 at 12:57 am

We need to rectify that Lisa! Whenever you find your way to Canada, I’m going to treat you to a chai tea latte at the coolest place in town that’s to die for (well maybe not die) but it’s pretty darn good! :)

Summer @ Made By Munchie's Mama April 13, 2012 at 12:45 am

You have such a beautiful family, such great pictures! Thanks for the follow, I’m following you back!
Summer

Epic Mom April 13, 2012 at 12:58 am

Thanks Summer, that’s so sweet! :)

Angela at OneSmileyMonkey April 13, 2012 at 12:36 am

Hi Char, thanks for stopping by OSM :)
Loove the little video and the photos! Your family is beautiful and you are one stylish mamma!

Epic Mom April 13, 2012 at 12:59 am

Thanks Angela! I’m only recently starting to get my groove back since having the babies, but so far so good! :)