Let’s Party like it’s 2012

Hi party people, and welcome to: The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom.

Come on in, have a drink and mingle around the posts on this site.  I have some great pages for you to check out!  If you’re into fashion then my fashionista page will be perfect for you.  If travel floats your boat (lol), then come on over to my travel pages to have an epic adventure with me.  To see some more pictures of my little family, check out the video below.

Every great party has games, so let’s have some fun as you do a quick quiz to discover your love language.  Oh, and let’s have a quick tour around my site.  This is my family – I love them to the moon and back.  This is me having a blast vlogging.  This is me candidly sharing my experiences raising interracial children.  Oh, and check out my thoughts on education and my rumination on blogging!

But I’ve been chatting up a storm. C’mon and dish about what’s up with you, make small talk with me and the other guests by leaving some comments, and if you’d like to subscribe, then please click here.  Also, don’t forget to pop on over and hang out with me on Facebook, Twitter and Pintrest.

It’s been so much fun hanging out with you and partying like it’s 2012!

Thanks so much for stopping by y’all.  It was very nice to meet you!

Cheers,

From Char a.k.a Epic Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sharing is caring...Email this to someonePin on PinterestShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on StumbleUpon

Comments

1. says

A blog party…what a fabulous idea! And I am so glad I found your blog…it is fantastic. Your family is adorable and girl, you are GORGEOUS! I am excited to follow your adventures.

I started a blog that chronicles my opening a boutique. It is fashion centered and I love to have other women;s opinions and advice. Please feel free to check it out, and I’d love for you to join in on the fun! http://jazzitupbyrachel.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

2. says

Oh, Char, what LOVELY pictures!! Your family is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I couldn’t help but grin when I saw your smiling faces…you look so wonderfully happy. I hope your life is truly as wonderful as it looks in all your photos…you deserve all the joy and happiness there is!
    Smiles,
    Jenn @Misadventures in Motherhood
    P.S. Blog hop going on over at my site! Pop over and link up! :-)

• says

Hey Jenn!!! Long time to ‘see’! Things are great over here, we’re getting geared up for camping and the cottage this summer. The ‘babies’ are doing well and Brie will start school in September. I think I might be that mom who bawls her eyes out on the first day but for now I’ll continue to fool myself that I’ll be able to hold it together. How’s your family doing? I’ve got to pop over and read what antics your little guy has been up to.
      Hugs,
      Char

• says

Thanks Terra! Trust me hon, vlogging is way easier than it seems! Check back next week for my top five vlogging tips post, it might be helpful!

3. says

I really love your blog! Your family is absolutely beautiful. I’m visiting from UBP12 and am now following you on twitter, fb, g+ and pinterest :) Have a beautiful day!

4. says

Char,
    What a gorgeous family you have, yourself included! I also found and followed you on Pinterest and your Facebook page. I’m so glad we got to connect through #UBP12. Thank you for visiting my site and leaving a great comment!

• says

Awww, you’re so sweet Julie! I’m now following you Pintrest and liking you on Facebook too hon! Btw, I’m surprised you don’t have a yummy chocolate board on Pintrest? You gotta rectify that hon (lol)! :)

5. says

Thanks for visiting me through UBP12 – and glad it brought me here! You have a beautiful family! You asked which was my favorite city to visit in Italy – we loved every city we were at, but our two favorite were Venice, and also Manarola (one of the five Cinque Terra towns on the coast). And yes, we did get to see the Vatican while in Rome. It was such a wonderful trip!!

• says

Your trip sounds like it was awesome Cherry! We toured through most of Italy but didn’t visit the Cinque Terra towns. We’re looking forward to going back with the kids when they get a bit older so I’ll have to add those towns to the list! Thanks for the suggestion! :)

6. says

Hi There! So nice to meet you. You have a seriously beautiful family!! I have interracial children as well :) Looking forward to learning more about you I am now subscribed :)

7. says

you have a beautiful family!!! stopping by from UBP2012!!! so nice to meet you I am subscribing so I can keep up with whats going on around here :-) Happy Partying!!!
    stop by if you get the chance..

8. says

Thanks so much for stopping by Sippy Cup Mom! Your family is so gorgeous! I’m so glad to have found our blog, can’t wait to check out all your travel posts!

9. says

Hi Char, thanks for stopping by my UBP12 post. What a beautiful family you have! Not sure where you are in Canada but I’m just across Lake Ontario in CNY. Can you believe I’ve never been across the border? One of these days…lol!

• says

Hey Sara! Girl, you need to come across the border already (lol)! I’m in Toronto, and there’s lots to see and do here. It’s a pretty awesome city, but I’m totally biased! :)

10. says

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by, your children are GORGEOUS! I can’t believe how straight your daughters hair is, I am mixed like your children and there is no way that my hair would ever look like hers! Too adorable :)

Enjoy the party!

• says

Hey Deanna! Trust me, I am as shocked as you are (lol). She has her grandpa’s Dutch/Canadian hair. Before she was born, I bought all these books on how to take care of biracial hair and it turns out I didn’t need them for her. Thank goodness all that money did not go to waste, I’ve been using those books as a guide on to take care of her brother’s beautifully massive fro! :)

• says

We need to rectify that Lisa! Whenever you find your way to Canada, I’m going to treat you to a chai tea latte at the coolest place in town that’s to die for (well maybe not die) but it’s pretty darn good! :)